1. DEEPA SONAL - Research Scholar, Department of Computer Science, V.K.S. University, Arrah, India.
2. KHUSHBOO MISHRA - Research Scholar, Department of Physics, V.K.S. University, Arrah, India.
3. MOHIT KUMAR MISHRA - Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Manipal University, Jaipur, India.
4. SHAILESH KUMAR SHRIVASTAVA - DGRC, NIC, STPI Campus, Patna, India.
5. BINAY KUMAR MISHRA - Department of Computer Science, V.K.S. University, Arrah, India.
World population is increasing day-by-day and hence the feeding mouths are so. We need to find the ways of increasing the crop yields and at the same time protecting crop from being destructed is also required. Crop destruction has many factors such as flood, draught, animal-raiding, fire etc. In this research paper, we are proposing a system that can be used to prevent crop destruction from animal raiding using a novel LASER based security system. We are using a wireless sensor network based on nRF24L01 trans-receiver to communicate with the gateway and the sensors. LASER technology is one of the cheap and best techniques used for security fencing System. We have configured this technology in IoT to protect the crops in agricultural land. In this research paper, we are proposing a model that can prevent the animal-raiding in crop field efficiently.
LASER, crop security, fencing field, nRF24L01 trans-receiver, Semiconductor laser, animalraiding, IoT.