1. MUHAMMAD AMEER HAMZA - MS Computer Science, Department of Computer Science, Superior University, Pakistan, and
Lecturer at Superior University Lahore.
2. MUHAMMAD WASEEM IQBAL - Ph.D. Computer Science, Assistant Professor at Superior University Lahore, Pakistan.
3. HAFIZ ABDUL BASIT MUHAMMAD - PhD Scholar, Department of Computer Science, Superior University, Lahore, Pakistan, and Lecturer at Minhaj University Lahore.
4. ZAEEM NAZIR - PhD Scholar, Department of Computer Science, Superior University, Lahore, Pakistan, and Lecturer at University of Narowal, Narowal.
5. LIAQAT ALI - MS Computer Science, Department of Information Technology, Superior University, Lahore, Pakistan, and Lecturer at Superior University.
6. MUHAMMAD SALEEM BUTT - MS Computer Science, Department of Software Engineering, Superior University, Lahore Pakistan.
Technology is smarter with innovations nowadays, the smartphone is one of the best examples. It makes human life easy. They provide many features to perform many tasks and entertain in your free time. For this purpose, many organizations developed mobile applications according to user interest. These applications provide features but the market is changing so people's demands are also changing with time. Applications are built on a personalized interface that’s not being matched with the current time. So here is a Gap in between users and applications. All people are not satisfied with the build-in interface of applications, they desire some other colors, icons, and feature adjustments so here’s need to be built some adaptive features with a change application according to user requirements. In this paper, we introduce an adaptive feature that provides an option in applications to modify the interface according to user requirements. Users can modify the application according to /her desire.
Adaptive, Adaptive Applications, Smartphone Applications, Adaptive User Interface.