1. Dr. MUHAMMAD SHAHID - Assistant Professor& Incharge, Department of Hadith & Hadith Sciences, Allama Iqbal Open University,
2. Dr. MUHAMMAD YASEEN - Assistant Professor, Islamic Studies, National Textile University Faisalabad, Pakistan.
3. NAZIR AHMED BHUTTA - Lecturer, IMPGC H8 COLLEGE, Islamabad.
4. Dr. AHMAD RAZA - Assistant Professor, Department of Islamic Thought, Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad.
5. Dr. IHSANULLAH CHISHTI - Lecturer, Islamic research Institute, international Islamic university, Islamabad.
6. IBTISAM UR REHMAN - Research Associate, Department of Hadith & Hadith Sciences, Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad.
Currently, children worldwide are facing forced labor, physical, mental violence, punishment, begging, and illiteracy. They have to face punishment while laboring at their workplaces, whether in markets or residential areas. The reasons behind this exploitation are mainly poverty. The future of nations is based on the education and ethical training of the new generation for which they establish rules for the care and protection of children. Islam protects the rights of the children irrespective of their faith. Prophet Muhammad PBUH declared the children as blessings. He always loved and encouraged the children and ignored their mistakes. Islamimposes the responsibility of ethical training and education on parents. In this article, we discuss how to deal with the above-described issues in the light of prophetic teachings.
Child labor, violence, youth, protection, ethical training.